The problem of the relocation of the Ifedore Local Government council from Ilara Mokin to Igbara Oke, the hullabaloo that greeted the Ifedore Local Government Chairmanship election of 193, the decision of Prince Ayodele Ojopagopago to serve in Igbara Oke a no-go town to the Mokins at the time when Mokins were aggrieved at the loss of not only the headquarters but the chairmanship election, coupled with the terminal illness of Oba Ojopagopago, created in lull in Ilara Mokin. It appeared that nobody was willing to lift a finger to get the town moving again.
The mediatory role played by Dr Isaac Adeola Odeyemi between Form of concerned Mokin and the leadership of the Egbe in 1993 undoubtedly paved way for the ascendancy to the presidency of the Egbe in March. 1994 after the expiration of the Chief Ade Ojo administration.
The general meeting of the Egbe held in Ile Ife in March 1994 was well attended Dr Odeyemi emerged as a president after a keenly contested election that saw Ijebu Ode Branch of the Egbe storming the venue with lorry load of members who came to support one of their own as a candidate to the presidency.
- President (elected un-opposed) – DR ISSAAC ADEOLA ODEYEMI
- First Vice President- COL AYO AROWOLO(RTD)
- Second Vice President CHIEF ZACCHEAUS FAGBOLAGUN
- Third Vice President MR OLUWATAYO APIGIDA
- National Secretary DE OMOLOLU ADEGBENRO
- Assistant General Secretary- MR DEBO OMOTESHO
- Treasurer MR SOLOMON BIODUN ONI
- Financial secretary MR MIKE ADEYANJU
- Publicity secretary MR MIKE FAJIMI
- Social Secretary MR AKIN FALUYI
- Cultural Secretary MR LATEEF GBADAMOSI
- Legal Adviser MR KUNLE LAWAL
- Ex- Officio Member MR CHIEF ADEOJO
- Ex- Officio Member MR AYODELE FADOLA
- Ex- Officio Member CHIEF J OLANIRAN FAKILEDE
- Ex- Officio Member MRS BOLA ALADE
- Ex- Officio Member MRS ESTHER ADEDIPE
- Auditor MR CHIEF G I ADEGBENRO
- Auditor MR ORE OJOPAGOGO
NON EXECUTIVE COUNCIL OFFICERS
PATRON CHIEF RUFUS A FAKUADE
PATRON CHIEF S O ADEGULEHIN
PATRON CHIEF S A BAKARE
MATRON CHIEF MRS LAMIKANRA
From the onset, Dr Odeyemi vowed to spend only two years in the office, the first president to express such since inception of the Egbe.
As stated earlier, the situation was such that nobody appeared in the least to be interested in what happened to the town. We needed Dr. Tai Solarin type of leader, a honest and sincere task force master, and that we got in Dr Odeyemi. Unlike Egyptian task force masters of ancient, he would not only provide straws, but also join in using the straws to mold bricks. During his tenure as president he put in all his service, his Mercedes Benz car was always available to carry gravel, sand , grass a and even poles to where some road were undergoing construction and repairs. He led by example thus the Egbe followed him and he received the cooperation of members of his team. The administration was known by Mokins as action packed which indeed, it was .